Sunday, October 24, 2010

The party!


...Mr. D's little cake...I used this mold , remember? and decorated it with store bought frosting and a very basic set of tips...not too bad for a first time, huh?

...we also had some "mustaches" for the wall that I set up with the fans that I used for Mr. D's little photoshoot so people could take their picture...

...basic set of pompoms attached to strings...

...the wall+decorated water bottles...

...the whole room had this strings with pictures of Mr. D's first year of life...

...and finally, family and friends pictures!....





Mr. D loved to play with the frosting but he never even tried the cake...boo:)

...it was a fun night with family and friends...I just wish I would have had more time to prepare better, but oh well...we did celebrate my Mr. D's best year!

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was a great party! I had fun :0) You did a great job on everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just randomly found your blog... and that cake is AMAZING!!
    i LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete