Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Make your own sticky grams!

After seeing the adorable Rockstar Diaries's fridge covered on "sticky grams" I decided to see if I could make my own version of them instead of paying $14.99 per sheet of 9 (ouch)



...so here is my version...."kind -of- the-same" and for $11.00 total!
First I sent to my e-mail of the Instagrams that I liked the most, and downloaded them on my computer. Then I created several collages using this free and super simple web page and sent them to Costco to print as 8x8's.Total cost of the prints: around $6

Then I cut the pictures with a paper cutter. I bought at Office Depot these magnetic sheets for about $5 and cut them into little pieces to stick behind each of the pictures


....like this...




and voila!....very easy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment