Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pancake fun

My  nieces and nephews are staying with us for a few days while my sis and her husband are in NYC...fun...so this morning for breakfast and before church, we had a pancake decorating contest...

...I bought these condiment bottles at Wally World for 90 cents each, the girls mixed the pancake mix and added some food coloring (you can make the color in a healthier way with strawberry jam or blue berry juice)

...and then we had some fun!


...we had hearts...
...stars...
...strawberry...
...rainbows...
...and targets...so fun and yummy...

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Reminds me of all the pancakes my dad made for us growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qué buena idea!Parece divertido eso de hacer formas tan chulas... a mi hijo seguro que le encantaría!

    ReplyDelete