Friday, April 29, 2011

Pregnancy Photo Journals

While surfing the web, I've noticed that doing some kind of photo journal during your pregnancy it is becoming more and more popular. When I got pregnant with Diego I decided to make one, I would take every Sunday a picture on the same wall, and then using photoshop I would write how I was feeling that week, weird cravings, feelings etc...I made mine in Spanish because that is what I speak to Diego, and I really think he will (or maybe his wife) treasure this someday.


...after I was done, I printed all the pictures and they are all in Diego's first Year scrapbook...Here are a few close ups...




I loved the final product, but I wish I would have taken a last picture on my week 41, when I had him, maybe with him in my arms to close the whole cycle, but I was not really in the mood for pictures on those first weeks (they were tough..). If I do it again with my next pregnancy, I would like to maybe do something like this:


...I love the idea of wearing during the whole thing the same outfit.. and the doily with the numbers....very cute, plus she is adorable...
(image via pinterest)


...or maybe this, a perfect coffe table book with not only belly shots...so cute...
(image via pinterest)

4 comments:

  1. Que bonita idea... Creo que la ebarazadas son taaaaan hermosas, es todo tan claro aa su al rededor, no se..
    Por mi parte, siempre había pensado hacer una especie de libro para mis hijos, desde que nacían hasta los 18 años mas o menos, con fotos, anécdotas, pensamientos y entregárselos, para que vieran su vida desde mis ojos... xD a saber si lo haré cuando me llegue la hora.
    Por cierto Irene, no me conoces pero suelo leer tu blog por la decoración y demás, soy de Móstoles y amiga de Almu y cia, jijiji :P
    Por cierto, en la semana 22 tienes una cara de pillina .. jeje
    Saludos y suerte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me estas diciendo q haga uno??? :P
    yo es q nunca NUNCA me tiro fotos embarazada. solo tengo UNA cuando estaba de carmen, NINGUNA de cuando evan y UNA de cuando isabel... vamos, que yo no estoy de humor para fotos cuando estoy embarazada, no se por que... quizas lo haga.... quizas no :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. me había encantado tu calendario, me dio mucha pena no haberme hecho uno.... quizás para el siguiente, por cierto, qué fue de tu blog? el otro, porque no supe más de él y la verdad que me encantaba, siempre lo miraba
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Irene, si supieras, ayer o hace unas noches (se me olvida todo y no sé ni qué es lo que sueño ni cuándo...=/) Te soñé embarazada y que esta vez era una niña! Lo estabas anunciando en tu blog, que estabas ya de 4 meses y medio... Qué lindo! jeje

    Veo que estás abierta a otro bebé. Diego es precioso!
    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete