Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another bad but really good recipe...


...these beauties are Reese's cookies...

..so so so good inside... those who know me know that I have 3 loves: Mike, Mr. D and peanut butter...

...so yesterday after seeing the recipe, I had to try them...and let me tell you...they didn't disappointed...

...right fresh from the oven...

...my loves...

..and then I packaged them for my visits and neighbors...

I'm happy/sad to report, that I was strong enough to only have one.

Here is the recipe


Ingredients

  • 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 tablespoons milk
  • 40 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
  2. Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
  3. Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk. Add the flour mixture; mix well.
  4. Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
  5. Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.

Recipe from allrecipes.com

3 comments:

  1. oh. wow. might need to make these soon. and hopefully i have your strength to only eat one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deja ya de hacer tanto dulce!!!! Ten
    piedad...

    ReplyDelete