Monday, January 12, 2009

House update: my new console table and more D.I finds

Photobucket
...my mom bought us this beautiful console table as a present for Christmas...I love it!. She also brought me from Spain a painting on canvas that I bought in Cuba years ago, and I left it on a place to frame, so when they're done with it, it will go right there on that wall with my favorite table everrr!!!
Photobucket
...and maybe these are too "old looking" for some of you, but my sister Amaya found them at D.I...there is something special about them...

5 comments:

  1. I love your taste! That table is my favorite color green right now. and I love the frames too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I like the paintings a lot- kinda reminds me of you and your mom :) it's cute and special- I like the table too. I went to Anthropologie the other day and the furniture was soo YOU! I kept thinking about you the whole time I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peri! me parece que al final Brad no va apillar ese trabajo en Ogden, por lo que nos quedamos aqui de momento...asique me voy a poner a pintar paredes como una loca!! voy a necesitar "tu ojo" en alguna cosilla! porque cada vez me gusta mas como tienes la casa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the console table- I have my eye on one at Pier One- but it is black. I would get it but I don't really have a space for it in this blasted apartment. I personally like the pictures- I like old stuff. I have some old stuff- Jon says it makes him feel like he is in a old ladies house.......but I don't care. I buy it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que bien el D.I. jo ya me gustaria tener uno cerca, al menos igual de buenos como los hay alli!!!

    ReplyDelete